We are here to support businesses
through the COVID-19 pandemic
As a committed ally to those responsible for protecting the well-being of others, LobbyGuard®, a Raptor Technologies company, is here to support you during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our visitor management solutions are used at over 34,000 organizations, and we have been working closely with our clients to implement critical updates to their entry protocols as they reopen and reoccupy their facilities. These procedural modifications—including pre-screening visitors for COVID-19 exposure, requiring the use of badges to indicate clearance for COVID-19, and retaining entry records to facilitate contact tracing efforts—can be adopted by companies using either staff-assisted entry protocols or self-serv, unassisted protocols.
Learn more from the resources below and check back frequently for the latest information. We’re here to assist you in any way we can, so please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
As a committed ally to those responsible for protecting the well-being of others, LobbyGuard®, a Raptor Technologies® company, is here to support you during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As the world’s largest provider of visitor management solutions across 34,000 facilities, we screen over 3 million visitors coming into our clients’ buildings every week. We understand that everyone has been impacted both personally and professionally by the coronavirus outbreak and we’ve been partnering with our clients to assist them in implementing relevant changes to visitor policies. Some of the changes made by our clients include:
- Pre-screening visitors—sending questions ahead of time regarding coronavirus exposure and placing visitors on an approved visitor list.
- Adding screening questions to the visitor check-in process, which can be easily be done within the LobbyGuard system, to vet for coronavirus exposure.
- Requiring all approved visitors to use hand-sanitizer upon entry.
- Utilizing disposable touch-screen styluses for visitors using self-service kiosks.
- Cleaning/decontamination of visitor kiosks on an hourly basis.
- Ensuring staff maintain a safe distance and utilize face masks while checking in visitors.
- Reducing fear and anxiety by requiring visitors to wear badges indicating that the visitor has been screened for coronavirus exposure.
Click here to view this recorded webinar to learn more. We’re here to assist you in any way we can, so feel free to give us a call.
Since Raptor Technologies was founded in 2002, we have been through several crises. While nothing quite like this, we are well versed in business continuity and disaster recovery processes to ensure that our staff is able to work remotely while maintaining business operations. That means that our support team is up and running and ready to assist you. Stay safe and healthy.